Thursday, October 25, 2012

Update - Videos Galore!

Hey everyone!
I have a few YouTube videos to catch you-all up on, so I decided to just put them all into one big update post.



It has been a month since I got my long, small, individual/single braids done. I've never had my hair like this before, so it has really been an adjustment. I like my braids a lot though; I think it was a good thing that I stepped a little bit out of my comfort zone. I was thinking about eventually doing this style again, but I wanted to do it with burgundy hair next time (I could do all burgundy, black with burgundy highlights, or the top half black and the bottom half burgundy or vice versa). What do you think?

(For information about my braids, watch the video above. If your question is not answered in the video, visit the video's page on youtube, and read the description box. If your question is not answered in the video's description box, submit your question in the comment box located below this blog post.)



School was out from October 8, 2012 - October 12, 2012 (Fall Break!!). I did some shopping, of course. In the video above, I show and talk about the things I bought from Forever 21 last week.



I also ordered a pair of jeggings from American Eagle. I love them! They're very flattering. I've worn them twice so far, and the only problems I have with them are: they ride really low, so you must wear a belt. They are not as light of a blue as pictured, and they are a bit tight when you first get them. They aren't "super stretch", but they do stretch out a little bit in the waist as you wear them. I'm 5'7, and I got an x-long. They are a bit too long, but I just cuff/roll them up an inch or two. Overall, they're the best-fitting jeggings I own.



This is just a video of me and my little sister talking about nothing. By the way, I changed my intro because it got annoying. I might change it again soon, but I don't know yet. I look so tired in this video because...I was!

Just wondering, which video quality do you-all think is better? The quality of my "Update - Random Stuff " video (watch in 720 HD), or the quality of the other videos in this post?


Well, that's all for now! Time for me to stop talking.
Until my next post,
-Diane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment